카테고리
쇼핑몰 전체검색

Slot Unveils Slot.ng, App & Controls 48% Nigeria Phone Retail Market

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Eddie
댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-11-02 21:22

본문

Slot Systems Limited, gamzix pilot a household identify for affordable and and durable cellphones in Nigeria has upped the sport in phone gross sales with slot.ng webpage and Mobile app.

In line with Slot programs, the gesture falls in step with its vision to bridge data hole in the global information technology (phone sales, specifications, costs, etc.) with emphasis in Nigeria market.

Meanwhile, a GFK report for the organised smartphone market share tipped Slot as controls the 48% share in 2014.

Speaking at the website and app unveiling in Lagos on Thursday, Engineer Nnamdi Ezeigbo, group managing director, Slot Systems Limited, mentioned that as an indigenous company with penchant curiosity in providing finest services to its clients, they determined to carry their companies even closer to the individuals through on-line channels.

Ezeigbo mentioned that Slot has carefully studied the peculiar life type of Nigerians, which has helped them in designing different products they have rolled out prior to now.

He said that the online platforms would allow them "bring our 50 retails shops to your doorsteps, your office, house, even at your fingertips".

Aside the web platforms, Slot launched Trade-in and Screen Insurance programmes for the shoppers.

This, the Group MD stated, "With the Screen Insurance, you may insure your cellphone display screen with just 5%. Do you know how a lot it prices to exchange your cellphone screen? It’s alarming! That is because of the price of producing the cellphone or tablet display. But we now have the answer at Slot.

"Also, we introduced one other exciting supply, the Trade-In. This is another value add to the esteem clients and the entire Nigerian customers. You can now trade-in your old telephone for a new one irrespective of the place you purchased it," he stated.

Speaking superficially on the newly launched on-line platforms, Ezeigbo mentioned, "For us, it is about service that is efficient. It’s about worth with emphasis on cost saving. That is the correct time to go surfing; the time when about 16% of Nigerians are accessing the web with about 38% of them as active customers. This is more and more turning into interesting.

"Over the years, we have contributed immensely to the growth of the smartphone market by making smartphone accessible and at reasonably priced prices.

"From the GFK stories for the organised smartphone market share, our market share is 48% for 2014. Now we have grown in dimension and strength with over seven-hundred Nigerians working with the Company"

He declared the Company’s unrelenting wishes to bringing good companies, value saving initiatives and provide buying expertise whether or not offline or on-line.

Also talking, Mrs. Nkechi Ezeigbo, group government director, Slot Systems Limited, stated that the Company’s relationship with the telcos and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will likely be to the most effective interest of the customers.

"As an indigenous Company, we don’t simply sell telephones, we offer first class after-gross sales help that's incomparable in any Western African information expertise sector".

Mrs. Ezeigbo noted that over the years, Slot has been the primary to announce the availability of latest phones, new capabilities, options and upgrades in the Nigerian cellphone market.

Slot System limited was incorporated in 1998 and began importation of pc accessories the same year.

As a visionary company, it switched over to cell telecommunication services in 2001 and has remained the toast of global brands like MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Nokia (now Lumia), Samsung, BlackBerry, Tecno, Apple Huawei, LG, among others.

250 passengers Escape Death as 2 FirstNation Planes Collide @ MMIA

Huawei Harps on 5G Innovation, Plans First Pilot Network in 2018

Nigeria CommunicationsWeek believes that technology makes life more exciting and helps improve the lives of people round Nigeria and certainly the world. So since 2007, we've got devoted our power to independent reportage of expertise and how they affect lives.

You could like

Nigeria, Others Vital in Recovery of €2m from Organised Crime Syndicate - INTERPOL

Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi, president of the International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL), has said that Nigeria, in addition to certain West African nations, have been essential within the restoration of over € 2 million linked to several organised crime syndicates across the world.

Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi, president, INTERPOL

Al-Raisi made this identified on Monday at the 4th version of the Conference and Retreat of Senior Police Officers at Owerri in Imo state.

The INTERPOL crackdown tagged "Operation Jackal" organised between 15 and 29 May, 2023 mobilised police forces, monetary crime units, and cybercrime businesses throughout 21 nations around the globe to deliver a targeted strike towards Black Axe and comparable West African organized crime groups.

"Operation Jackal which took place in May of this yr tackled West African based mostly organsised crime teams like Black Axe to recover over 2 million Euros," he mentioned.

He additionally said that greater than 200 bank accounts linked to the illicit proceeds of online monetary crime were blocked in the course of the operation and several other kingpins arrested whose crime networks are thought-about a serious global safety threat.

In response to the security chief, Nigeria’s strategic position has been a hotbed for crime syndicates in search of to increase their domain.

"Nigeria’s geostrategic location has attracted organised criminal groups who typically snuggle illicit items, who usually use Nigeria as a stepping stone to reach different continents."

Speaking additional on Nigeria’s integral half in foiling criminal actions across the continent, Al-Raisi said human smuggling rings in West Africa have been neutralized and tons of of migrants have been rescued whereas over 1009 arrests have been made worldwide.

Food Prices Rose to 26.76 Per Cent in September - NBS

National Bureau of Statistics has said the costs of meals gadgets akin to beef, rice, beans, onion, yam, and others elevated in September.

This was disclosed in its Selected Food Prices Watch report for September 2023 launched in Abuja on Monday, October 30.

The report said that the average value of 1kg of boneless beef elevated by 28.08 percent from N2,199.37 recorded in September 2022 to N2,816.91 in September 2023.

"On a month-on-month basis, 1kg of boneless beef elevated by 0.Sixty two per cent in September from the N2,799.Fifty one recorded in August 2023,’’ the report stated.

It mentioned that the typical value of 1kg of local rice elevated by 60.Fifty nine per cent on a year-on-year basis, from N471.42 in September 2022 to N757.06 in September 2023.

"On a month-on-month basis, 1kg of local rice increased by 2.48 per cent from the N738.74 recorded in August 2023.’’

It was revealed that the common price of 1kg of brown beans elevated by 28.76 p.c on a yr-on-12 months foundation from N556.Eighty one in September 2022 to N716.Ninety seven in September 2023.

"On a month-on-month foundation, the value elevated by 3.Forty seven per cent from the N692.Ninety five recorded in August 2023 to N716.Ninety seven in September 2023.’’

The NBS mentioned the common price of 1kg of Onion bulb rose by 29.Eighty one per cent on a yr-on-12 months foundation from N397.18 in September 2022 to N515.59 in September 2023.

"On a month-on-month foundation, the worth elevated by 0.45per cent from N513.29 recorded in August 2023.’’

The report mentioned that the typical worth of 1kg of Yam tuber increased by 45.Eleven per cent on a yr-on-12 months basis from N409.23 in September 2022 to N593.83 in September 2023.

"On a month-on-month foundation, 1kg of yam tuber increased by 3.03 per cent from the recorded N576.39 in August 2023.’’

On state profile evaluation, the report confirmed that the best average worth of 1kg of boneless beef was recorded in Anambra at N3,800.42, whereas the lowest worth was recorded in Kogi at N1,845.29.

News

Nigerians Lose N89.4Bn as BBHTV, Ponzi Scheme Collapses

Published

on

By

Over 2. 7 million Nigerians have reportedly lost some N89.Four billion to BBHTV, a Ponzi scheme after Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) froze its accounts.

For the 5 months it lasted, about 2. 7 million Nigerians, who at the moment are victims, thought-about themselves most lucky.

Based on New Telegraph, the victims probably believed God, in His mercies, despatched down BBHTV from heaven to mitigate pains inflicted on them by the current excruciating national financial crisis. For sitting down at home, watching videos (described as a efficiency of Task), they were incomes fabulous amounts of money every day, in step with the member’s (also referred to as employee) degree.

There have been mouthwatering bonuses upon bonuses, a development that would have produced many millionaires in a yr however for the crash of the scheme last week.

As reported by New Telegraph, with the announcement last week that each one its accounts have been frozen, BBHTV, which sneaked into the life of Nigerians as a lifesaving interventionist programme at a time of financial crisis, would go down in history because the second largest rip-off in Nigeria after the MMM Ponzi Scheme, which crashed in 2017.

The latest improvement, which the victims stated unknown to them was a Ponzi Scheme, has left over 2.7 million Nigerians dropping billion of naira few days ago after the company, BBHTV’ announced to the victims (who it referred to as employees) that the Federal Inland Revenue Service has frozen its accounts over issues of cost of non-public Income Tax.

The said frozen account, based on the faceless operators, holds a whopping sum of N89.Four billion. An worker, who stated his private loss was N1.5 million, stated: "I have been severely down since this happened. I lastly completed my remedy immediately(Wednesday). I am damaged not because of the cash I lost however the people I satisfied to hitch BBHTV. As it's, I'm looking for money to pay some money back to them, even when a widow in my space is concerned because I believed I was helping her not understanding that I am going to trigger extra problems to her."

Rev. Dr. Peter Ejemurua, who mobilized over 800 members of his church to affix the group and is properly regarded within the BBHTV stated; "It is so unlucky that this has happened. My title is being slandered when I’m innocent….We saw that this job regarded legit and i introduced my family and church members and paid for them, so we all might profit. As I was withdrawing, I did my greatest to improve them and myself.

Actually, I just upgraded to P8 with the money I had left earlier than this entire factor occurred. "I have learn all the insults and backlash- es coming from folks and i take them in good faith. I've lost vastly however I do know the wicked won't go free. I'm a Servant of God and I have been in ministry for over 50 years. Soon, I’ll be 80 and can at all times stand for the truth!" A sure Chidiebere, who is without doubt one of the admins said: "A lot of you might be pondering that I am one of them however I am a sufferer too.

"I refused to speak as a result of it came as a shock to me. Actually, that is my first time involving myself in online enterprise. I know there may be real online businesses. After i noticed BBH, I believed I had found it. "Based on the enterprise dialogue I had with Serena, who is in command of the UK certificate registration, the steps taken by one among us for Nigeria CAC registration, the opening of twenty-two workplaces, I believed it was real and genuine. "I resigned from work to do that BBH because of the assurance and the way convinced I used to be.

"It was going smoothly and received sweeter when rewards and subsidies were introduced. "A lot of people wouldn’t have misplaced a lot if not for upgrades and subsidies. Wallet was promising and everyone was blissful. Until it abruptly bought up to now of tax fee."

BBHTV or BBH Films Nigeria limited

A Google search on BBHTV confirmed that the corporate was registered as BBH Films Nigeria Limited, which is an arm of the BBH Global, a London primarily based firm.

It claims to have an energetic online presence, displaying what it does and the way one can be part of it.

How-ever, it introduces itself as an internet enterprise firm, which has sturdy profitability and a whole industrial chain. It says that its worker-centered philosophy helps Nigeria individuals get out of life’s difficulties.

The faceless operators (no verifiable or personal contact in Nigeria, Serena, the Hiring Manager has a foreign cellphone line) who introduced the corporate to Nigeria, additionally claimed that the company is an arm of the BBH Global, the UK Company. BBH Films Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria three months in the past, in response to data on the company’s site. However, indications were that the company was never registered with the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as Dr. Peter Ejeruma, who was imagined to handle their CAC registration was told to suspend it after they announced the freezing of its accounts.

BBH Tv and its ‘employees’ (depositors)

On the platforms used to attract Nigerians to join the scheme, the company claimed that it doesn't depend on people’s deposits to make revenue. Its profits, in accordance with the Hiring Manager (aka Serena), come from promotion fees paid by movie and television firms around the world.

"We use this revenue to pay our workers," she said. They claimed that the company was set up by three mates in the United Kingdom in 2018.

They added that it's world-renowned for its artistic and environment friendly promoting company; based mostly in business centres of major cities.

They further claimed that within the 5 months, it has been in Nigeria, it has created partnerships with main overseas movie corporations and urged the ‘employees’ to cooperate with the corporate by finishing their duties successfully to earn good earnings to higher the a number of their families.

They cautioned staff that to generate profits in BBH, it's worthwhile to work, slightly than investing. But in one other breath, the staff were offered with completely different funding options to earn bonuses and for upgrades.

In their last September meeting, Serena claimed that they have already exhausted N12.36 billion in the primary round of ‘special funds’, and remaining particular funds had been about N2.6 billion, saying that the special funds used to carry out recruitment activities are restricted.

She urged members to actively take part within the actions organized by the company and create earnings for themselves.

However, during their October 1st assembly, a certain Alice, who says she is the Assistant to Mr. Williams Jonah, regional advertising manager, West Africa, stated with support from their BBH UK Headquarters, by preferential activities and recruitment actions, the company’s online workers have exceeded 2.7 million.

It noted that the ‘success of many members stems from their unremitting efforts. They dare to face difficulties, challenge themselves, know easy methods to integrate resources, and develop their very own recruitment concepts. This is the prerequisite for his or her success." She urged members to show their expertise in BBH, fully show their skills, move for- ward towards their goals and lead a successful life, saying, "it is hoped that each one employees can actively take part within the actions carried out by the corporate and create extra income for themselves."

The content of the actions the employees are required to participate in are as follows: P-degree (regular employee) invites A-degree subordinates to change into P-degree: "If you invite an A-degree subordinate to develop into P2, an A-degree subordinate to turn out to be P3, an A-level subordinate to grow to be P4, an A-level subordinate to turn out to be P5, an A-level subordinate to change into P6, and an A-stage subordinate to turn out to be P7.

Interns turn into P-level regular workers are as follows: If an intern becomes a regular worker P2, an intern becomes a regular employee P3, an intern turns into an everyday employee P4, an intern turns into an everyday worker P5, an intern becomes a daily worker P6, and an intern turns into an everyday employee P7. There can be a special subsidy successful improve to P3 level, improve to P4 degree, improve to P5 degree, improve to P6 level and improve to P7 level. The person invited or upgraded pays security deposits while the corporate in flip pays the individual.

Deposits and bonuses

The deposits and bonuses are as follows: Deposit N10, 000 PinBridge Global Fund to get extra 21 percent bonus; N50, 000 PineBridge Global Fund to get an extra 23 p.c bonus; N500, 000 PineBridge Global Fund to get an extra 27 per cent bonus; N1, 000,000 PineBridge Global Fund and get 29 per cent bonus, and N2, 000,000 PineBridge Global Fund to get an extra 31 percent bonus.

Giving additional insight on the mouthwatering incentives BBH Tv put in place for an investor, Serena mentioned: "There isn't any battle between occasion rewards and invitation rewards.

For example, if you're a P4 and invite P4 during the present event period, then you will get N30, 240 invitation rewards, N100, 800 occasion rewards, one fortunate draw (mini- mum N1,777) and day by day job administration bonus.

Then, your income for inviting P4 is: invitation reward N30,240 + Event reward N100, 800+ draw N1,777=N132,817. And every day task administration reward N450, aside from the funding money There are different investment choices.

For instance, if you deposit N1, 000, 000 in the wealth fund for 30 days, the curiosity rate is 1.5 per cent. The calculation method is N1, 000, 000 multiplied by 1.5 per cent+N1,500 (the profit you may get on a regular basis).

After 30 days, you'll obtain the principal + curiosity = N1, 450, 000, the time restrict of the wealth fund after maturity your principal +interest might be returned to your BBH account, and you can withdraw money at any time.

The suspended NLC/TUC strike: Suspension of withdrawals for 7 days

Until the announcement of the recently suspended NLC/TUC nationwide strike which might have started on October 1, the whole lot was going on effectively; individuals have been earning their bonuses and a number of other different incentives and were making their withdrawals seamlessly, just as soon as in every week. Your day of withdrawal will depend on the extent to belong to. Sequel to the strike threat, the corporate introduced a 7-day ‘holiday’.

During this interval, ‘employees’ could not withdraw their money however continued with these activities that deliver income into the coffers of the company, like recruitment of recent members and making payments into the account of the corporate. Serena stated: "Since October 1st to October 7th is a nationwide vacation in Nigeria, through the period, BBH Nigeria subsidiaries: Marketing, Department, Finance Department, Ministry of Justice, and all staff will have a holiday.

"The total business recruitment division will continue as ordinary. You probably have any questions about each day tasks, recruitment, upgrades and other business, you may contact the recruitment supervisor for session. "Also, the recharge enterprise is operating usually. During this interval, all recharges can be routinely reviewed by the BBH’s intelligent AI. In case your recharge is profitable, your cash will robotically arrive in the BBH account.

"Because the native financial company in Nigeria entrusted by the BBH Company is on holiday, due to this fact, BBH’s financial division will even have a vacation and the withdrawal business will be briefly suspended in the course of the vacation. The holiday will finish on October 6 and the financial division may also return to regular," they announced. The strike was cancelled by the Labour Unions however the withdrawal order stayed. ‘Employees were to start withdrawing on October 8th.

Rumours of collapse

Alice, who all the time speaks on behalf of Williams Jonah, had noted that some employees had reported to the corporate that they have been dreading the holiday week and felt overwhelmed by the long break.

"There are also some excited staff who spread remours about BBHTV, akin to: BBH goes to collapse, BBH is a scam, and so on. "BBH won't collapse. BBH doesn't depend on people’s deposits to make income.

BBH’s income come from promotional charges paid by film and television corporations around the globe. We use the revenue to pay our employees. BBH is a formal business firm. Since BBH entered the Nigerian market, the monetary statements of BBH’s Nigerian subsidiary have been rising every month," she stated. Based on Alice, after making income, BBH uses part of the revenue to perform incentive actions for all employees to help employees earn more income in the corporate.

"All employees are requested to respect the company. Do not consider the rumours unfold, and firmly imagine in our company, just as the company respects its staff. In the times to come, we'll proceed to grow with the company and get all the pieces we wish in BBH. "The arrival of a new month means the start of a brand new problem.

In the next time period, so as to keep up sooner and more effective completion of order of tasks inside the scheduled time, the company headquarters will allocate N7 billion particular funds for recruitment activities. I hope everybody will actively participate within the actions organised by the company and create more income for themselves. Make a bigger distinction for your loved ones," Alice mentioned.

The wealth fund added a brand new product tagged "Baring Fund" which it mentioned is for a restricted time, with a fixed deposit period of 7 days. The day by day revenue charge is 2.5 per cent, and the overall profit in 7 days is 17.5 percent of the principal. The acquisition time period is from October 5, 2023 to October 8, 2023, a time that coincided with the period of no withdrawal. After the purchase time restrict is exceeded, "Baring Fund" merchandise won't be bought again.

Baring Fund over subscribed

As if the plan was to lock up employees’ money of their possession and get them to usher in contemporary funds, the Baring fund was announced.

However, the company in a discover on October 5 (while the no withdrawal order was in power), disclosed that as a result of extreme number of buyers of the brand new wealth fund, all fund shares have been snapped up. Baring Fund will not be capable of make purchases.

Network difficulty hampered withdrawal after ‘holiday’

Most staff had difficulty withdrawing after the one-week holiday on Monday; the company blamed it on network improve.

But while that challenge subsists, Mr. Williams Jonah gave discover of no work on Tuesday eleven for all staff.

He disclosed that throughout that one-day ‘holiday, the company’s enterprise negotiations, conferences, withdrawal enterprise are utterly suspended but movie viewing tasks can proceed to be accomplished throughout holidays.

The implication is that those in levels P3, P4 and P5 would have been denied their one- day a week withdrawal rights for 2 weeks. Lamenting the situation, one vocal worker stated that it means "who withdraw on Tuesday can not be capable of withdraw this week in any respect, at the same time as those who withdraw on Mondays weren't capable of withdraw because of the withdrawal challenges…two weeks gone for them."

Another worker in frustration posted on their group whatsapp chat: "As they’re taking us unaware, they’re supposed to make changes for withdrawal, both P3 to withdraw with P1 and P2 and the remainder with P5 and P6. This isn't encouraging in any respect. There was no withdrawal final week and this week that individuals hope to get their cash, you might be denying them again."

In a move to douse that tension, the corporate as ordinary announced that in order to have a good time the company’s anniversary, its senior administration has allocated extra N10 billion particular fund from the headquarters to repay the help and trust of all the employees, so that all workers can enjoy the joy and advantages of the anniversary. There will even be double earnings for all ranges on their process, starting from 12th to fifteenth.

The bubble bursts

From October 14, workers were experiencing serious problem withdrawing their monies from the BBH Tv platform, while they were being given assurances that the scenario would enhance. On October 20, the Hiring Manager, merely often known as Serena announced that "Received notification from the executives of the corporate indicate that there is involvement of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) within the investigation of BBH Tv business transactions and funds.

All requests for wage transfers from local monetary corporations in Nigeria entrusted by BBH Tv to all staff have been rejected by the financial institution." In accordance with her, the corporate is actively speaking to FIRS to deal with the matter. "If there may be any latest news, I'll announce it in the BBH Discussion Group," she mentioned. Mr. Willams Jonah announced the plan reached between the corporate and the FIRS.

He disclosed that FIRS has frozen all the funds of BBH Tv local monetary company in Nigeria on the grounds that the company needs to pay Personal Income Tax for its enterprise activities. He claimed that FIRS required all staff of BBH Tv to pay Personal Income Tax. "When that is paid, the frozen N89.Four billion funds in the BBH Tv account can be unfrozen," Mr. Jonah additional claimed.

But, the Special Assistant on Media to the Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service, Dare Adekanbi, advised Sunday Telegraph: "Our response is that it is unethical for FIRS to release details about taxpayers to the public. Therefore our response isn't any comment." But sources near the company instructed our correspondent that FIRS doesn't accumulate Personal Income Tax and therefore couldn't have frozen the company’s account over that matter.

Notice of Tax Payment

The Hiring Manager posted the discover on the BBH Discussion Group. In line with the notice, FIRS requires that each one current staff of BBH Tv must pay their Income Tax. Serena disclosed that after session between the company and FIRS, it was agreed that every one the employees of the BBH Tv should pay 25 per cent of their deposit amount in the BBH fund. The remaining taxes to be paid will be borne by BBH Tv. Currently, all the staff have to pay tax based mostly on the safety deposit for their present stage. There are nine ranges, aside from the Intern.

25 p.c of P1’s deposit is N3,750; P2-N7,500; P3-N21,00; P4-63,000; P5-N162,500; P6-N390,00; P7-N1,200,000; P8- N2,400,000 and P9-6,000,00. All taxes according to Serena might be paid by BBH on behalf of the employees. She stated after the tax cost is accomplished, the N89.4 billion allegedly frozen by FIRS will be unfrozen within one working day when staff who have successfully paid their private revenue tax can initiate a withdrawal software immediately.

"You will efficiently obtain professional income earned on the BBH. After funds are unfrozen, all ranges can withdraw on all days (including Saturdays and Sundays). Serena gave the staff 4 hours, from the time of the announcement to complete the payment online on the BBH platform. Anyone who failed to complete the fee process throughout the interval, it will likely be deemed as a voluntary surrender of one’s margin and funds within the BBH account. "Your deposit and funds can be surrendered to the FIRS.

Your BBH work account will also be locked." Serena mentioned. To add salt on damage, she stated that BBH Wallet stability cannot be taxed as a result of all funds of BBH Tv are currently frozen. "You must make a deposit into the employees’ BBH account and ship the switch receipt to the Hiring Manager for verification.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 회사명: 크로사이언스|
  • 주소: 대전광역시 유성구 복용북로 17번길 16, 1층(복용동)|
  • 사업자 등록번호: 788-25-00855

• 대표: 최동규|
  • 전화: 042-826-0908|
  • 팩스: 042-826-0907|
  • 통신판매업신고번호: 제 2020-대전유성-0245호|
  • 개인정보 보호책임자: 최동규
Copyright © 크로사이언스. All Rights Reserved.
HPLC Column Selection Guide HPLC Column
Selection Guide
Click!
제품문의 search image 사진/파일 첨부하기