카테고리
쇼핑몰 전체검색

RHOC: Heather Dubrow keeps $55 million house sale secret from friends

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lorraine
댓글 0건 조회 29회 작성일 23-09-17 11:36

본문

Heather Dubrow blew up at Emily Simpson and accused her of being a 's****y friend' on Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives Of Orange County on Bravo.

Emily, 47, after getting drunk criticized the food and the décor of an event hosted by Heather, 54, to  celebrate the launch of her HD Network. 

Heather kept the sale of her 14-bedroom mansion for $55 million a secret from her friends during the launch party and later criticized Emily for her boorish behavior.

'You were a d***, Emily,' Heather said during the first night of the girls trip to Mexico.

'You had f***ing HDs everywhere so I made a comment about it,' Emily said. 'I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings!'

Secret sale: Heather Dubrow kept the sale of her 14-bedroom mansion for $55 million a secret from her friends on Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives Of Orange County on Bravo

'You had a piece of cucumber hanging out of your mouth like a fruit roll up,' Heather said. 'It was embarrassing and it was inappropriate. I was very hurt.'

'I was very hurt by you,' Emily said.

Emily told the other women at the outdoor dinner on the beach that Heather said Shannon Beador 'had a lot of crappy things to say about you guys.'

'That is bullsh** I never said that to you,' Heather said.

'Yes you did!' Emily screamed.

'I'm tired of being the scapegoat for everything!' Heather said

'I was in the room with Heather and Emily when Heather made that comment about Shannon saying bad stuff about us,' Gina Kirschenheiter, 39, said in a confessional. 'But I was pretty sure that she said it was Tamra and not Shannon.'

'By the way, I don't care what you think,' Heather said.

Mexico trip: You had f***ing HDs everywhere so I made a comment about it,' Emily Simpson told Heather. 'I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings!'

Drunk guest: Emily got drunk at Heather's party for her HD Network launch and ate a long cucumber slice with her hands

Harsh words: After getting drunk, Emily criticized the food and the décor of an event hosted by Heather to celebrate the launch of her HD Network

Very hurt: 'You had a piece of cucumber hanging out of your mouth like a fruit roll up,' Heather said. 'It was embarrassing and it was inappropriate. I was very hurt'

'I don't care what you think either,' Emily said.

'Great, I think you're a s****y friend, and you've been terrible to me,' Heather said. 'I have been an incredibly nice friend to you. And I have loved you and cared about you. And all you do is want to look for some hole.'

'You get to be pretentious,' Emily said. 'You get to be a jerk. You get to be self-centered. You get to be egocentric. And we all have to be like that's Heather. That's just the way she is.'

'This is going to take a while,' the waiter was overheard saying.

The season 17 episode titled Big News, Bigger Secret opened with Shannon, 59, talking to Dr. Moon about her business idea for an at-home colonic.

'Let's turn s*** into gold,' Shannon said in a confessional.

Jenn Pedranti, 45, had her mother Kristen over at her house to meet her boyfriend Ryan Boyajian, 46, for the first time.

Heather held a launch party for her lifestyle show on the Fireside Network.

At-home colonic: The season 17 episode titled Big News, Bigger Secret opened with Shannon, 59, talking to Dr. Moon about her business idea for an at-home colonic

Golden idea: 'Let's turn s*** into gold,' Shannon said in a confessional

'It's not the OWN network but it's the HD Network,' Heather said. 'To celebrate I am throwing a party that feels very Heather Dubrow's lifestyle — living your life in high definition. The possibility of shows on my network is endless.'

Heather hoped the exposure would also get her more roles. 

Jenn and Tamra showed up in lime green outfits and looked like twins. Heather said that Shannon texted her 20 minutes before the party and said she wasn't coming. Emily was irritated with Heather because she said Shannon said something about her, but wouldn't tell her what she said.

Jenn shared that her mother was going to meet Ryan for the first time.

'I do not know how this is going to go,' Jenn said.

They all decided they would take a trip to Mexico together. 

Emily picked up the cucumber and ate it with her fingers.

'That's an interesting way to eat,' Heather said. 'Is she hammered?'

Endless possibility: 'It's not the OWN network but it's the HD Network,' Heather said. 'To celebrate I am throwing a party that feels very Heather Dubrow's lifestyle — living your life in high definition. The possibility of shows on my network is endless'

Twins look: Jenn and Tamra showed up in lime green outfits and looked like twins

Interesting technique: 'That's an interesting way to eat,' Heather said. 'Is she hammered?'

'I've had nothing but eight glasses of champagne and no food,' Emily said. 'I need to sober up.'

Emily derisively told Heather she should put her initials on more things.

'I'm surprised we didn't get branded when we got here,' Emily said.

'Ok we are done,' Heather said.

'Emily is treading on thin f***ing ice at this point. Just shut the f*** up because I don't know if I'm going to be able to save you,' Gina said in a confessional. 'And Heather is going to f***ing kill you.'

Heather was understandably outraged.

'If you are that hammered leave the table,' Heather said in a confessional.

After the party, Heather and husband Terry, 63, paid one last visit to their old house that they had just sold for $55 million.

Initials everywhere: 'I'm surprised we didn't get branded when we got here,' Emily said

Thin ice: 'Emily is treading on thin f***ing ice at this point. Just shut the f*** up because I don't know if I'm going to be able to save you,' Gina said in a confessional. 'And Heather is going to f***ing kill you'

Table manners: 'If you are that hammered leave the table,' Heather said in a confessional

Just sold: After the party, Heather and husband Terry, 63, paid one last visit to their old house that they had just sold for $55 million

'I just want to thank this house in 55 million different ways,' Terry said in a confessional. 'I'm going to miss it very much.'

Heather told Terry that Emily was horrible at her event.

'That's why I didn't tell any of them that we sold our house,' Heather said.

Heather said she felt if she told them something positive about her life that the other housewives would take it like she is bragging. Heather and Terry popped champagne, drank it out of the bottle and then danced around.

'I am so excited and I will walk out of this house with such a happy heart and really hope that the people that we sold it to have the same amazing, beautiful memory with their family that we created here,' Heather said. 'Because it's a really happy house.'

Heather asked Terry where they were going next.

'I don't know, but wherever it is, it'll be on a private jet,' Terry said.

Tamra Judge, 55, called Shannon and told her about how Emily got wasted at the party. While they were on the phone, 2krn.at Tamra said she just got a text message that Heather and Terry sold their home for $55 million.

Many thanks: 'I just want to thank this house in 55 million different ways,' Terry said in a confessional. 'I'm going to miss it very much'

Not telling: 'That's why I didn't tell any of them that we sold our house,' Heather said

Happy house: 'I am so excited and I will walk out of this house with such a happy heart and really hope that the people that we sold it to have the same amazing, beautiful memory with their family that we created here,' Heather said. 'Because it's a really happy house'

'Fifty-five million is a boatload of money for Heather's property,' Shannon said.

The rest of the housewives were also shocked by the news.

'You would think that she would have said ''hey guys that this came up'',' Gina said. 'I feel like I'm your friend but I'm finding out from news articles.'

'It's just bulls***,' Tamra said in a confessional. 'She talks up about us like we are her friends but when it comes to personal information she tells us nothing. And it's just getting old.'

Jenn brought her mother Kristen to have dinner and meet Ryan.

'Does she know about Ryan's cheating?' a producer asked Jenn.

'My mom and I talk about everything,' Jenna said in a confessional to the producer. 'My mom said, ''Is he going to do it to you? Do you have any concerns?'' Nope.'

Ryan, 46, started off by telling Kristen that he wasn't faithful in his previous relationship and had met his ex-wife when he was 13. Ryan said they got divorced when he was 40 and that he wasn't happy with the way he conducted himself.

'Will was a great husband,' Kristen said, referencing Jenn's ex. 

Shocked reactions: The housewives were shocked to learn that Heather sold her house for a whopping $55 million

Great question: 'Does she know about Ryan's cheating?' a producer asked Jenn

Candid conversation: Ryan, 46, started off by telling Kristen that he wasn't faithful in his previous relationship and had met his ex-wife when he was 13

Great husband: 'Will was a great husband,' Kristen said, referencing Jenn's ex

Ryan said in his perfect world Jenn would be divorced and they would be engaged.

'You've got some big shoes to fill but I think you can do it,' Kristen said.

The housewives all flew to Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya to the Vidanta resort.

The hotel had set up a dinner table on the beach and once they were seated Tamra brought up Heather's house sale and asked why Heather didn't tell them anything.

'So sorry but we had an NDA and it happened very quickly,' Heather said. 'But the hitch is they wanted us to be out in three weeks. So I purged my house. We moved out Tuesday.'

Happened quickly: 'So sorry but we had an NDA and it happened very quickly,' Heather said. 'But the hitch is they wanted us to be out in three weeks. So I purged my house. We moved out Tuesday'

'I cannot believe that at your event you didn't say anything to any of us,' Gina said.

'To be honest, I wasn't really sure how to discuss it and I feel like I'm in this group lately, if I say I'm excited about this now I'm bragging,' Heather said. 'And I didn't feel like I could honestly share it.'

Shannon reminded Heather she got mad at her for not sharing.

'We did not want this to get out in the press, ' Heather said. 'I share lots of important things.'

The show ended with a To Be Continued for viewers.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County will return next week on Bravo.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 회사명: 크로사이언스|
  • 주소: 대전광역시 유성구 복용북로 17번길 16, 1층(복용동)|
  • 사업자 등록번호: 788-25-00855

• 대표: 최동규|
  • 전화: 042-826-0908|
  • 팩스: 042-826-0907|
  • 통신판매업신고번호: 제 2020-대전유성-0245호|
  • 개인정보 보호책임자: 최동규
Copyright © 크로사이언스. All Rights Reserved.
HPLC Column Selection Guide HPLC Column
Selection Guide
Click!
제품문의 search image 사진/파일 첨부하기