카테고리
쇼핑몰 전체검색

Janelle Monae shows off her toned physique in shimmering black bikini

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jodi
댓글 0건 조회 64회 작성일 23-07-06 16:56

본문

left little to imagination in a revealing ensemble as she attended the Boom after party in .
The : Knives Out star, 37, showed off her toned physique in a tiny black shimmering two-piece.
The bikini featured pearl tassel detail and she wrapped a quirky black coat around her while dancing in the street.
Janelle boosted her height in a pair of white platform trainers, while carrying an eye-catching cat handbag.  
It comes after Janelle brought a whimsical sex appeal to the Met Gala red carpet on Monday night.
Incredible: Janelle Monae left little to imagination in a revealing ensemble as she attended the Boom Met Gala after party in New York City
Unreal: The Glass kraken кракен kraken ссылка кракен ссылка kraken сайт кракен даркнет kraken официальный сайт kraken darknet kraken onion kraken darknet onion kraken даркнет кракен онион кракен сайт кракен вход kraken вход kraken войти kraken зеркало kraken зайти kraken shop kraken market kraken marketplace kraken магазин kraken тор kraken tor kraken войти kraken тор браузер krn 2krn 2krn cc vk3.at vk5.at vk7.at v2tor.at: Knives Out star, 37, showed off her toned physique in a tiny black shimmering two-piece
The singer-songwriter - who dazzled at the Academy Awards in March - modeled a Thom Browne look with multiple components.
The actress flaunted a black sequin bikini underneath a sheer, black cone-shaped dress.
It was trimmed with sparkling stones, as were the strings on the entertainer's triangle swimsuit.
Janelle, who hails from Kansas City, Kansas, teamed the look with towering white and black platform booties.
Janelle, born Janelle Monáe Robinson, donned a colour blocked black and white jacket before stripping down to her revealing look.
The star, who goes by both she/her and they/them pronouns, gave onlookers an eyeful as she flashed ample cleavage in the bra top.
And posing on the famous staircase, she flashed her pert derriere as photographers captured her every angle.
Ahead of the star-studded event the fashionista teased to People that her presentation would be a 'surprise' and 'an experience.'
'I go as an art student,' Janelle explained further to the publication.
'You have an assignment.

This is the theme. And me and my team are literally like art students collaborating on a group project, and we're there,' she expounded.
Work it: The bikini featured pearl tassel detail and she wrapped a quirky black coat around her while dancing in the street
Stylish: Janelle boosted her height in a pair of white platform trainers, while carrying an eye-catching cat handbag
Talent: Janelle performed for the celeb guests at the star-studded after party
Looking good: Janelle posed for sizzling snaps with pal Amanda Lepore
This year the ball's theme was Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty.

The late German designer was Chanel's long-time creative director. He died at age 85 in 2019.
It holds extra meaning for the songstress as she made her 2011 Met Ball debut with Lagerfeld as her date.
'I went with Karl, so this is sort of full circle for us to be honoring him,' she told Vogue.
The 2023 Met Gala returned to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday evening, with everyone from Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton set to attend the annual fundraising event.
Since 1948 stars have ascended the majestic staircase into a very exclusive party where no selfies are allowed.
In keeping with tradition, the event was held on the first Monday of May.

It began at 6:30PM EST on May 1, 2023.
Fans were able to watch the event unfold in real-time via a livestream on Vogue.
Lagerfeld's beloved cat, Choupette, was even invited to the festivities.
The decision to honor Karl sparked controversy, given the offensive remarks he made over the years, from slamming the #MeToo movement to opposing same-sex marriage.
'I'm against it for a very simple reason: In the 60s they all said we had the right to the difference.

And now, suddenly, they want a bourgeois life,' he told Vice of same-sex marriage.
'It's difficult to imagine—one of the papas at work and the other at home with the baby. How would that be for the baby? I don't know. 
Unexpected look: Janelle Monae brought a whimsical sex appeal to the Met Gala red carpet on Monday night
Bold!

The Glass Onion: Knives Out star flaunted a black sequin bikini underneath a sheer, black cone-shaped dress
Layer: Before stripping down to her bikini, the songstress donned a black and white jacket
'I see more lesbians married with babies than I see boys married with babies.

And I also believe more in the relationship between mother and child than in that between father and child.'
While he ultimately showed his support for same-sex marriage at his spring 2013 Chanel haute couture show, he still said he was 'less keen' on same-sex couples adopting children, according to AP.
Along with the Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, who runs and hosts the annual event, the 2023 MET Gala will also be co-hosted by Penelope Cruz, Dua Lipa, Michaela Coel and also Roger Federer.
While the show may be known for its glitzy and over-the-top red carpet — with details of what occurs inside often remaining mysterious — at its heart, it is a fundraising event for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 회사명: 크로사이언스|
  • 주소: 대전광역시 유성구 복용북로 17번길 16, 1층(복용동)|
  • 사업자 등록번호: 788-25-00855

• 대표: 최동규|
  • 전화: 042-826-0908|
  • 팩스: 042-826-0907|
  • 통신판매업신고번호: 제 2020-대전유성-0245호|
  • 개인정보 보호책임자: 최동규
Copyright © 크로사이언스. All Rights Reserved.
HPLC Column Selection Guide HPLC Column
Selection Guide
Click!
제품문의 search image 사진/파일 첨부하기